Outpatient Treatment / Comprehensive Clinical Assessments
Access Family Services clinical staff complete a strength-based comprehensive assessment of biological, social, environmental, emotional, mental, and developmental dimensions. Following a recommendation for outpatient services, clinicians provide individual, family and group therapy to children and adults. We currently specialize in treating children and adolescents with behavioral disorders, trauma, anxiety, grief and loss issues and depression. We employ a strength-based holistic approach to therapy and believe everyone has the capacity for growth and change. Therapy may be provided at different sites including our offices, school, home and various community settings.
- Increased skills for emotional regulation, problem solving, and life satisfaction.
- Reduced symptoms associated with trauma, mood dysregulation, and disruptive behavior.
- Improved functioning at home, school, and community.
- Comprehensive assessment of initial and ongoing services.
- Highly trained Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs), Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs) and Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists (LMFT’s) with intensive support from experienced clinical experts.
- Evidence-based practices offered in various regions for children and adults include TF-CBT, DBT, EMDR, Triple P, and CBT. Additional Family Therapy training is offered to all agency clinicians.
- Strength-based holistic, individualized services.
- Continued step down support for families when needed after intensive treatment.
- Youth or adults with a mental health diagnosis needing weekly, biweekly, or bimonthly support.
- Recommendations of outpatient treatment from a comprehensive clinical assessment.
Contact the office closest to you to obtain services. Basic information will be gathered and you will be given an initial appointment. If you prefer to complete the contact information on our website, you will be contacted directly by our intake staff.